The most played series in Call of Duty is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4, a game-changing experience built for the Black Ops community with more ways to have fun with your friends than ever before.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 delivers the deepest and most tactical multiplayer experience ever in Black Ops, the biggest day one Zombies offering ever in the series with triple the number of adventures, and an all-new Battle Royale-inspired mode that brings together characters, locations, weapons and gear from across the storied series in all-out survival combat, all uniquely Black Ops.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has three distinct modes of play:
Multiplayer Zombies Blackout
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 features a fully-optimised PC version, which for the first time in Call of Duty history will be available on Battle.net, Blizzard Entertainment’s online gaming platform.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s multiplayer experience delivers the most tactical depth to-date. Featuring a gritty, grounded combat experience, Black Ops 4 Multiplayer is set between Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 3 and serves as a prequel to the game’s Specialists and their backstories. Multiplayer has been revamped to a whole new level, designed to offer more choice, reward more styles of play and create an even more intensely competitive experience.
Specialists return in a big way: their weapons and equipment are unique to each, so combining Specialists based on style of play and game mode adds a new level of strategy and team creativity – it’s all about synergy. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 features a combination of new and re-imagined Specialists, all of whom have distinct combat profiles and abilities. TEAMWORK
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 delivers three distinct modes of play – multiplayer, zombies and blackout
- Call of Duty: Black Ops four multiplayer raises the bar, delivering the most thrilling experience yet with a focus on tactical, grounded gameplay and player choice
- Specialists return in a big way: They feature a combination of new and re-imagined specialists, all of whom have distinct combat profiles and abilities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops four delivers the biggest day one zombies offering ever with three full experiences at launch: IX, Voyage of Despair and Blood of the Dead
- Blackout is a celebration of the Black Ops community, introducing a brand-new battle royale style mode where you can play as your favourite characters and battle through settings from the Black Ops universe in an all-out survival and elimination experience