Top Spin takes 16 of the top professional tennis players in the world including Maria Sharapova, Roger Federer, Venus Williams and Carlos Moya and puts them in gamers’ hands to create the most realistic tennis game ever.
Players must work their way up from an unranked amateur with no skills, to a top ranked player in the world with huge endorsement deals. Top Spin further pushes the edge of competition as the only PlayStation2 tennis game playable online.
Top Spin PS2 Key features:
- Find your rhythm: accessible gameplay makes it easy for beginners to pick-up and play, while also providing veteran players with more in depth controls. Just as in real tennis, Top Spin challenges players of all levels to take risks and attempt difficult shots to get “in the zone”. If your zone meter timing is successful, you can use that momentum to improve your play.
- Only PS2 tennis game online: with the only online tennis game available for the PS2, you are able to challenge other tennis players around the nation. Matchmaking, sponsored tournaments, seedings, and player ladders are all available online.
- Multiple shot selections: Top Spin lets you execute a variety of shots during match play including slices, drops, lobs, backhands, and several trick shots including behind the back and between the legs.
- Top notch visuals: Top Spin delivers the best graphics ever seen on a PS2 tennis game. Everything including the players, stadiums, crowds, and courts are delivered in silky smooth animations.
- Master the elements: Top Spin allows you to play on a variety of surfaces–clay, grass, and hard court. Each surface affects player movements and ball physics differently. Players will have to choose on which surfaces they want to master their play. Can you become the greatest of clay court champs or is your style more suited to grass?
- Best of the best: take on, play as, or team up with any of sixteen top ranked professionals, featuring tennis stars: Roger Federer (Switz), Carlos Moya (Spain) Lleyton Hewitt (Aust), Gustavo Kuerten (Brazil), Jan-Michael Gambill (USA), James Blake (USA), Sebastien Grosjean (France), Tommy Rebredo (Spain), Maria Sharapova (Russia), Venus Williams (USA), Martina Hingis (Switz), Meghann Shaugnessy (USA), Elena Dementieva (Russia), Daniela Hantuchova (Slovk), Amanda Coetzer (S.Africa), and Ashley Harkleroad (USA).
- Coach’s corner: train with a coach to improve your weaknesses and perfect your game.
- Play as “you”: get yourself in the game with Eye Toy. Scan a virtual “you” onto a customizable character and play against the pros.
Buy PS2 Games On-line Game Shop Newcastle