This is no demo or spin-off this is the game every car enthusiast has been waiting for as the legendary real driving simulator finally rolls off the production line.
The result of four years work by a team of hundreds this is the game the PlayStation 3 was made for.
It goes without saying that the new game looks astonishing – far better even than Gran Turismo 5 Prologue – but as ever the beauty of Gran Turismo is that it drives as realistically as it looks.
With the 950 different cars modelled to a higher degree of accuracy than ever before this also features more manufacturers than any other game – including for the first time ever Lamborghini and Bugatti.
Other fan demands that have finally been met too including fully realistic damage-modelling a 16-player online mode dynamic weather changes and night racing. Any more realistic than this and youd be knocked out by the petrol fumes
Gran Turismo 5 Features
- Real simulator:The definitive version of the most realistic driving game ever finally hits the PlayStation 3 with more cars, tracks and features than ever before.
- Virtual showroom:Photorealistic graphics simulate hundreds of cars in exacting detail – from the smallest nuts and bolts to the unique handling of every model.
- Stig friendly:New official licenses include Ferrari, WRC and NASCAR – as well as the test track from the BBC’s Top Gear show.
- Damage control:For the first time new damage modelling lets you see the damage your car – and your opponents’ – endures throughout the race.
- Gran Turismo Live:Race online with fans around the world in the brand new 16-player multiplayer mode.