Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn The Game, play as Tintin, the intrepid reporter and hero of the action-packed movie The Adventures of Tintin directed by Steven Spielberg. Developed in close collaboration with the filmmaking team, the video game offers an authentic immersion into the movie’s enchanting environments and characters.
Players will experience non-stop action and adventure as they investigate the mystery of a lifetime that may lead them to one of the greatest sunken treasures. But the quest won’t be easy and players will need to join forces with the quick-witted dog Snowy and the grumpy Captain Haddock to beat greedy art collectors, kooky arms dealers, and other crooks to reveal the truth behind the Secret of the Unicorn ship.
- Experience the adventure and exotic environments from the action-packed movie
- Play as Tintin, Snowy, Captain Haddock or three other unlockable characters, each with their own personality and skills
- Travel the world and discover more than 20 environments from the movie and beyond, such as Captain Haddock’s ship the Karaboudjan, the exotic city of Bagghar, the Castle in Brittany Island and more
- Play solo or with friends for endless fun
- Play solo and re-live major moments from the movie through a variety of gameplay, from platforming, sword fighting, piloting
- Share the fun in 2-player co-op mode: play together with your friends to help solve the mysteries! Experiment with your characters’ new skills, collect treasures, earn disguises and unlock new maps
- More than 20 hours of gameplay
- Huge gameplay variety offering something for everyone
- Pilot a plane through a rumbling tempest, swim through underwater caves, sword-fight a 17th century knight, solve puzzles on the trail of an incredible treasure and more! Plus, play in the present and past as you discover various clues from Captain Haddock’s ancestors
- Enjoy enhanced immersion with Playstation Move and Kinect for Xbox 360
- Play the game adventure with your whole body or through intuitive gestures using PLAYSTATION MOVE or KINECT. The game can also be enjoyed without the Playstation Move motion controller or the Kinect sensor
- High-quality gameplay & visuals
- Developed in close collaboration with the filmmaking team for over a year and a half, the video game features high-quality graphics, environments, characters and gameplay in line with the movie’s innovative graphics and production