The bizarre bunnies are back once again in Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party with another collection of sanity-defying mini-games. This time they’ve taken over a TV station with the intention of turning the game’s hero, Rayman, mad as he’s forced to watch them.
The real gimmick of the game is that many of the 50-odd mini-games use the Balance Board controller, which comes bundled with Wii Fit. Although you can play most of the games without the Board, the game makers are very proud to call this the only game you can play with your bottom.
Games include sitting on the Balance Board to direct a buffalo down a mountain in a snowboarding style sim. There’s also a race game through asteroids on the back of an ironing board and a new version of the dancing games from the previous titles.
- Cheeky control: Use the Balance Board from Wii Fit in the only game that allows you to control things with your botto.!
- Strangely entertaining: More than 50 different mini-games, from snowboarding on the back of a buffalo to bizarre dancing games and shooters.
- Looks better: Greatly improved graphics bring the rabbids to life as they invade Rayman’s television in an attempt to turn him crazy.
- Backwards compatible: Every game can be played with just the Wii remote and nunchuck, so you’re not missing out on anything if you don’t have the Balance Board.
- Party hearty: Best experienced with up to four other players at a time, all the games are designed with party play in mind.