In Monkey Madness on Wii you can raise and care for a full family of pets! Adopt a monkey from a wide variety of breeds and customise his look with tons of outfits and accessories.
Cross-breed and create your own looking baby pet. Then watch your monkey grow and adopt a unique personality.
- Adopt a monkey: Choose a monkey from the adoption centre, play with him until he feels safe with you, and then take him home.
- Training: Use rewards and discipline to mould your monkey’s personality. Your monkey can be meek, courageous, loyal, indifferent, and more… it’s up to you.
- Growth: Take care of your pet over three age ranges (baby, adolescent, young adult).
- Nutrition: Your pet needs consistently healthy food in order to thrive, so make sure you feed him with the best food available.
- Create a family: Help your monkey bond with other monkeys, and over time you can breed them to create unique families that play together.
- Hybrids: Cross-breed two different species of monkeys to create fantastic hybrids.
- Tricks: Move the Wii Remote in patterns to teach your monkey to do acrobatic tricks.
- Explore the house: Four rooms are filled with dozens of toys and interactive objects for your monkey to play with, so make sure you investigate everywhere.
- Gain a new friend: Treat your monkey well, and you’ll be rewarded with a loyal friend who’s always at your side.
- Customisation: Dress your pet in a variety of cute humourous outfits and choose from a selection of styles to decorate your house as well.
- Photography: Take pictures of your pet during their cutest moments, and store them in your photo album.
- Share your pet with friends: You can upload your monkey to your Wii Remote and bring him over to a friend’s house to play with the monkeys on their Wii.