In Imagine Teacher on Nintendo DS play a rookie teacher who takes over a class in a brand new & modern school that has just been built.
Teach your students so that they reach their full potential and manage the school at the same time!
At the beginning, your class only holds a few kids as they used to go to the school in the next town. Be a great teacher & make them enjoy school so you can recruit new students and develop your school.
But be careful, some of the characters you’ll meet perhaps do not want you to succeed!
- Increase your students’ knowledge with fun mini games to allow them to enjoy school!
- Teach them writing, biology, maths, history and geography
- Develop their artistic skills: music, drawing, pottery…
- Celebrate the main school events: organise a party for your pupils’ birthdays, the end of year party…
- Help your students find their true vocation
- Pay attention to your students’ behaviours to manage their mood & create the best learning atmosphere
- All kids have their own personalities & favourite subjects: literature, chatting, science…
- Position them wisely in the classroom to prevent them for chatting, being distracted or doing messing around
- Create the school of your dreams:
- Buy or collect new items,
- Upgrade your school,
- Organise the school boards/council & report to the teaching board
- Live a great adventure & interact with many characters: students, parents, board members…
- Multiplayer up to 4 players:
- Single card : take part in a contest to test your knowledge -> Up to 4 players
- Play with 2 cards: play the teacher or the pupils
- As the teacher, give your lessons while paying attention to your classroom
- As the pupils, do as much foolishness as possible each time the teacher doesn’t have their eye on you!
Buy DS Games on-line Game Shop Newcastle